• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I don't know of a Ft Wayne Conservation Club. Do you mean the SW Conservation Club in Waynedale/Ft Wayne on Bluffton road? Or do you mean the Ft Wayne Rifle and Revolver Club? If so, I can help with that since I am the VP.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    The South West Conservation club also stipulates that you must already know a existing member that will recommend you.I called about joining & got the cold shoulder when they found out I knew no one there. I might check out the Ossian Conservation club as well

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I'm not a member but I shot steel there for about 5 years. They have a private stocked pond. Regular trap and skeet and archery shoots. 75 yard firearms range. A large clubhouse and regular fish frys and other events.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Does not bode well for for advancement of the cause. You do not introduce new people to the sport by acting that way.

The South West Conservation club also stipulates that you must already know a existing member that will recommend you.I called about joining & got the cold shoulder when they found out I knew no one there. I might check out the Ossian Conservation club as well

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Check out Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke...just about 15 minutes from SWCC. Has a really nice gun store, trap and skeet ranges and a very nice and new pistol and rifle range. You can find out by Googling their site. There is a membership or you can take the RSO class. The guys that own and work there are great! Greg...owner and Dave is in the store. They are open Wed=Sunday...yes even Sunday! A man cave or woman cave away from home!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Check out Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke...just about 15 minutes from SWCC. Has a really nice gun store, trap and skeet ranges and a very nice and new pistol and rifle range. You can find out by Googling their site. There is a membership or you can take the RSO class. The guys that own and work there are great! Greg...owner and Dave is in the store. They are open Wed=Sunday...yes even Sunday! A man cave or woman cave away from home!

Just what the doctor ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom