• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    its quite possibly the best single stage press ever built. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't wear it out in three lifetimes. A good friend of mine has used his for over 20 years now and it still works just as well as the day that he bought it. I wouldn't hesitate a second to buy one.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I've sold several to folks that want to form their own brass.

Three of them have come back to purchase the Redding Big Boss 2.

Biggest complaint/gripe was the (lack of) speed of the Co-Ax.

I never could get warmed up to it - it looks nice, and is built hell for stout - but seems cumbersome to me.

As far as wearing a press out - best I can tell 19 years ago the first press (the predecessor to the Lee Classic, aluminum frame) I bought has now been handed down no less than four different times to new reloaders. It has had to have loaded 25k+ cartridges at this point, maybe twice that.

mhs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    its quite possibly the best single stage press ever built. I can pretty much guarantee that you won't wear it out in three lifetimes. A good friend of mine has used his for over 20 years now and it still works just as well as the day that he bought it. I wouldn't hesitate a second to buy one.

What he said. I've had one for over 30 years.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i really dont care about speed. i care about precision. i want the most accurate press made.

as i said right now i run a lee chalenger and there is no sign that it is or ever will wear out

coyotehunter4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    WEST CENTRAL IND.
    I have had mine for 5 years or so. In my opion I don't think there is a better more accurate press on the market today. I just loaded some 22-250's today and the bullet depth does not vary more than .0005".

Top Bottom