• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    While waiting for my Form 1s to show up in the mail, I got my C&R. I noticed on the C&R that you can pay with credit card, I was wondering if you can pay for the Form 1 with credit card or does it have to be check or money order?

Made the order for fingerprint cards, form 1s, and the C&R at the same time and got the fingerprint cards and the C&R already. Getting ready for the hurry up and wait part of this all.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    While waiting for my Form 1s to show up in the mail, I got my C&R. I noticed on the C&R that you can pay with credit card, I was wondering if you can pay for the Form 1 with credit card or does it have to be check or money order?

Made the order for fingerprint cards, form 1s, and the C&R at the same time and got the fingerprint cards and the C&R already. Getting ready for the hurry up and wait part of this all.

I have a form 1 that I mailed in February that I have not got back yet. Hows that for waiting.:rolleyes:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm not the most patient person so the waiting will most likely drive me a bit nuts. Maybe getting the funds together for another build and figuring out exactly what I want(while drooling over many of the builds on here and other forums) will keep my mind occupied a bit. I had a guy tell me yesterday that his took about 3 months, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have 6 forms pending.:rolleyes:

It drives me absolutely bat poop crazy that I have spent over 15k on toys that I cant play with.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I have 6 forms pending.:rolleyes:

It drives me absolutely bat poop crazy that I have spent over 15k on toys that I cant play with.

I know how ya feel. I had 7 pending over 17K, but now only 4 pending under 2K. IndyMonkey thanks for letting me cut in front of you :D
    Mine took just about 90 days. 1 form 4 and 2 form 1's.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009

Go to the ATF's website and download and print the Form 1's yourself. As long as you print both sides on one sheet of paper, you are GTG. Also, you can type the info into the Form 1 before you print it and it will look much neater, too.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I would've just printed them off but my printer is jacked up. Some days it will print "ok" and most other days you'll go through a 50 sheets to get an "ok" printout. Form 1s should be coming next day or 2.

vf-202, if I were building a rifle with a 16" barrel and overall 26" length I wouldn't need the form 1. Same would be true if I were building with an 11.5" barrel and a 4.5" muzzle break/flash hider that was permanently attached.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    barrel + fh/mb just needs to be total of 16in.

I would've just printed them off but my printer is jacked up. Some days it will print "ok" and most other days you'll go through a 50 sheets to get an "ok" printout. Form 1s should be coming next day or 2.

vf-202, if I were building a rifle with a 16" barrel and overall 26" length I wouldn't need the form 1. Same would be true if I were building with an 11.5" barrel and a 4.5" muzzle break/flash hider that was permanently attached.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom