• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Finishing out 2016 here are the remaining Mindset Laboratory Force on Force classes:

November 19 - Intro to Force on Force (required for all other FoF courses)
    November 20 - Dynamic FoF Scenarios

December 4 - Low Light FoF Scenarios

Take Intro to FoF next weekend and you'll be set to take any of the other Force on Force training we offer.

Course details and registration information available at www.MindsetLab.com

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll second Jackson. VERY worthy. It is eye opening and Shay is top notch.

One of these days I need to take another one of his courses.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I plan on attending both force on force classes this weekend. On the required equipment list it mentions a blue gun, would a SIRT pistol suffice (knowing fully that blue guns are available as a loaners)?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Another prop for Shay and Mindset. :yesway:

I still plan to return for more of your magically delicious courses (and bagels). You've been warned. ;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I love to do all four, but the wife says $900 right before that big commercial holiday is too much! So it's probably just 19-20 for me.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I plan on attending both force on force classes this weekend. On the required equipment list it mentions a blue gun, would a SIRT pistol suffice (knowing fully that blue guns are available as a loaners)?

A SIRT pistol will be fine for most of the work we do, but I'd still recommend that you use a blue gun (loaners available of course) just to keep things simple. You won't need your laser beam.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just completed both days of Mindset Labs Intro to and Dynamic FoF classes! For all on the fence, or live fire only guys, TAKE THESE COURSES!!!! The saying, "you don't know, what you don't know", is brought home, in spades in these courses! I'm not a newbie to training, nor FoF training, and these two days of training opened my eyes further into the realm of what really happens when stuff goes south! Cannot recommend Shay, and his people enough! At $450, the bagels are pricey, but tasty! The training is worth MORE than the $1000 live fire cool guy classes that we all love! Again, TAKE THESE COURSES! Dollar for dollar, I learned, and experienced more in two days, than I've learned in ANY live fire class or previous FoF class that I have taken!

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Just completed both days of Mindset Labs Intro to and Dynamic FoF classes! For all on the fence, or live fire only guys, TAKE THESE COURSES!!!! The saying, "you don't know, what you don't know", is brought home, in spades in these courses! I'm not a newbie to training, nor FoF training, and these two days of training opened my eyes further into the realm of what really happens when stuff goes south! Cannot recommend Shay, and his people enough! At $450, the bagels are pricey, but tasty! The training is worth MORE than the $1000 live fire cool guy classes that we all love! Again, TAKE THESE COURSES! Dollar for dollar, I learned, and experienced more in two days, than I've learned in ANY live fire class or previous FoF class that I have taken!

It was a great weekend of training. I always enjoy seeing students grow their decision making skills and learning lessons that can't be safely learned any other way.

You're right about people not knowing what they don't know.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    If you've already taken Intro to Force on Force, come back for Low Light Force on Force Scenarios on December 4th. We only offer this course once or twice a year, so take advantage of it being available now.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you've already taken Intro to Force on Force, come back for Low Light Force on Force Scenarios on December 4th. We only offer this course once or twice a year, so take advantage of it being available now.
    Only if you take plasma, watches, or ginger babies in trade?(who am I kidding, the wife isn't going to allow another weekend off this close, regardless of how it's paid for) I'm definitely down for the first one of 2017.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    2017 schedule is done through June and should be posted in the next day or two.

There are still spaces available for this weekend's Low Light FoF Scenarios class (Sunday) if any alumni are looking for further training opportunities.

I can make your training realistic and relevant; you need to make it recent.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    2017 schedule is done through June and should be posted in the next day or two.

There are still spaces available for this weekend's Low Light FoF Scenarios class (Sunday) if any alumni are looking for further training opportunities.

I can make your training realistic and relevant; you need to make it recent.
    I can come, IF, there is an apartment for rent in Pleasantville cheap!;)
    Otherwise, signing up for 2017!

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    I have taken all but one of the FoF classes with Mindset. I have had force on force training with my police department as well as my military unit and I've taken a FoF class with another civilian company. Mindset is my favorite force on force company I have ever trained with. I can't recommend them enough. I will be back in 2017.

Top Bottom