• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Well, they certainly can't arrest all of us. Can they?

What if 100 OCing INGOers lined up at a USPS office? Buying stamps, mailing packages. Whatever. What do you think they'd do?

!00 guys/gals displaying weapons outside of a gov't facility in a skirmish line? Hmmmmm...What could possibly go wrong.That's called an insurrection. Then there is the possibiliy of Postal workers going postal. All in all a fun day for the underemployed and terminally bored.
    Btw, W TF (I don't care).:D I do, however, enjoy your avatar pic. Very clever. I know you can't resist reading me though. I admit it. I'm addictive. Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! (in Popeye's voice)

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    !00 guys/gals displaying weapons outside of a gov't facility in a skirmish line? Hmmmmm...What could possibly go wrong.That's called an insurrection. Then there is the possibiliy of Postal workers going postal. All in all a fun day for the underemployed and terminally bored.
    Btw, W TF (I don't care).:D I do, however, enjoy your avatar pic. Very clever. I know you can't resist reading me though. I admit it. I'm addictive. Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! (in Popeye's voice)

Skirmish line? No, I ddind't ssay ththat findingZzero. I'm glad you admit you're addictive.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm all for standing up for my rights, however I'm not stupid. I'd never play that game with the post office. That's like asking to get your butt kicked. Plus it could be a lot of negative PR for responsible gun owners. We want the non-gun-owners to respect us not think we are all crazy.

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    I open carry everwhere I go. And Police seem to actually like it. The worst encounter I've had was at a hotel in NC (OC is legal there as well). The front desk attendant asked if I was licensed to carry my side arm to which I of course answered "Yes, I am.". She then said that some guy had come to down to the desk and voiced concern about my carrying a firearm (Must have been a tourist from California). But she was unconcerned, just asking as a formality. But that doesn't happen often. More than anything else, (Even indifference) is fascination. I get a lot of people asking what kind of firearm it is, how do I get to carry, ect. In my opinion, OC is the way to go. My friend Concealed Carries though. We roll around together on a regular basis, so we've got the best of both worlds.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Hey everyone, good to see this is turning into a good discussion, and not a pissing battle. I'm in Ft. AP Hill right now, and had a chance to get online, so I thought I'd check in for a while.

The first time you OC can be scary, but it becomes very natural. I feel very wierd here, carrying an M16A2. I need my Glock.

Good work, keep it up. I hope more people will start OCing. Our "cult" needs to grow. It would really cut down on the ignorance of sheeple and LEOs.

Top Bottom