• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Salty Possum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Being a Mosin lover, I have several sites Mosin related (accessories, books, other cool stuff) that I want to share. Some may be familiar with these sites but thought I would throw em out anyway to be a help.

Mosin Nagant Accessories, Bipods, Scopes, and more! -All kinds of Mosin Nagant accessories.

Rock Solid Industries | Mosin Nagant Rifle Drill and Tap Scope Mounts -THE people to go to for amazing Mosin scope mounts and bent bolt bodies.

Mosin Nagant | Brass Stacker -THE place for Mosin Nagant scout scope mounts, I understand that these scout mounts are the best in the market.

7.62x54r.net Shop: Home: Zazzle.com Store - I can't even describe the amount of awesome Mosin stuff in here...hats, shirts, posters, key chains, bumper stickers....

Home Page - Jmeck scope mounts, If you don't want to (or can't) drill and tap a scope mount for your mosin, THIS is your resource for scope mounts!

accumounts.com - Mosin PU and PE scopes and mounts, as well as other goodies.

Hope this helps.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Great collection of Mosin links.
    Only problem is I'm not done cleaning the cosmoline off my first & now thanks to this post I'm thinking about getting another already.

Salty Possum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Great collection of Mosin links.
    Only problem is I'm not done cleaning the cosmoline off my first & now thanks to this post I'm thinking about getting another already.

Glad to help. I'm hoping to get another one as well before too long, they are inexpensive, historical, accurate, large caliber (also inexpensive), and just all around great project guns. I plan on being a Mosin Collector :)

Top Bottom