• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Honey Creek Tackle has a new store. Its on SR135 in Bargersville just south of the SR 144 Intersection. Large selection of fishing equipment and they also have a Firearms section that is growing by the week. Prices are a little high on guns but they will try to match anyones price. Very nice people to deal with. They always have a big set up at the boat sport and travel show too. Honey Creek Tackle

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I've known Jason for about 10 years. He was formerly head of the fishing dept @ the Outdoorsman in Greenwood. He knows what hes talking about not just because he sells it but because he uses it. The people who work for him are also knowledgable for the same reason.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I've known Jason for about 10 years. He was formerly head of the fishing dept @ the Outdoorsman in Greenwood. He knows what hes talking about not just because he sells it but because he uses it. The people who work for him are also knowledgable for the same reason.

Hopefully he left their pricing at the Outdoorsman.... I may have stopped in there back during deer season, they hds some hunting clothes marked down.

If this is the same shop, they were very friendly and helpful.

Top Bottom