171-0504044326-Dollar-obama-food-stamps.jpg

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    holy ****!

1 in 7? So almost 15% of the US population receives food stamps? Jeezus cryste. I know the employment situation is bad.....but dubble yoo tee eff man.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Wow, and you wonder why are economy is doing so bad. Its amazing how the rich get richer and poor get poorer. I have a friend that has lost 5 jobs in the past year but gets food stamps every single time. Mean while, I got laid off and since my wife works we don't qualify for government hand offs. I guess if you "try" to survive you don't qualify for help.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I wonder how many of those are actually receiving them legally or should I say how many are actually here in the US legally.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My ex suggested I apply for foodstamps. After I looked at the income requirements, I need more kids to qualify. :rolleyes:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I actually knew people that I worked with that would not get married so they could keep getting government cheese. It is sad and I wish there was a way they could be more selective to prevent bs like this from happening. It is not fair for the rest of us and it is truly hurting our economy.

I wonder how many of those are actually receiving them legally or should I say how many are actually here in the US legally.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    You don't get those fake paper money food-stamps anymore, Now you get a credit-card food stamp:(

That's right, no food stamps any more. It was hurting their feelings and made them feel like they were getting handouts, so now they get Visa debit cards that are continuously refilled. They have their own little money machines, and look like the rest of us using credit cards to pay for their groceries, I watched one woman trying to buy dog food. When they told her that it was not allowed, she said "that's OK, I'll just get him hamburger, he likes that better anyway"!!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In college, we would keep our fraternity fridge stocked by going to the ghetto/trailer parks, and paying $60, cash, for $100 in food stamps. We'd buy steaks, crab legs, hot dogs, hamburgers wuth them for all our cookouts. It was awesome.... and before someone tells me what a horrible person I was, recognize I was 19 or 20.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    In college, we would keep our fraternity fridge stocked by going to the ghetto/trailer parks, and paying $60, cash, for $100 in food stamps. We'd buy steaks, crab legs, hot dogs, hamburgers wuth them for all our cookouts. It was awesome.... and before someone tells me what a horrible person I was, recognize I was 19 or 20.

I'm still going to have to tell you about how horrible of a person you were...but for the bolded reason.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY

lol. The Deli around the corner from me buys them for $.40/dollar.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The state with the highest percentage on food stamps?

According to the map it's Mississippi. Even though they can't put it in the right place.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo then it really isn't the big cities eating up the tax dollars. Just look at the south. Dark red.

Top Bottom