• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I called several places yesterday and none of them had even heard of it. I checked with my LGS and they did not even see it listed with there distributors. My guess would be in Feb/Mar. They will most likely show it off at shot show and it will be come available shortly after. I hope its sooner than later because I want one as well!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Ft Wayne
    Id be curious what design that would base it off of because my fnp gets no love and i think it if just and absolutely wonderful gun. The fnx is heralded like a kimber or sig.

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I have been waiting for this for a long time. Awesome to see that FN is finally coming out with a compact!!!

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I just ordered one today at Bradis!!!! It looks like lipseys has them....I went with the all black no saftey in 9mm....pretty pumped to get it next week!

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    River City Firearms has a couple in stock, went there after work today with every intention of buying one. After i held i i just didnt like the feel of it in my hand, which of course is different for everyone. It did seem to be a very well built gun though

ncuster852

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Flagged for updates. Interested to see if they toned down the grip texture for a gun designed to be a CCW. Don't judge me, I have little girl hands.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Been checking these out on line and from reading the specs they seem to fall smack in the middle between a G26 and a G19. Interesting for people who like me who like a little more length in the barrel with as short a grip as possible. May have to handle one when they start showing up on gun store shelves.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Been checking these out on line and from reading the specs they seem to fall smack in the middle between a G26 and a G19. Interesting for people who like me who like a little more length in the barrel with as short a grip as possible. May have to handle one when they start showing up on gun store shelves.

Between a G26 and G19 would put them around the size of an M&P compact, I believe.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Between a G26 and G19 would put them around the size of an M&P compact, I believe.

I don't like the M&Ps trigger and I'm not a fan of the idea of having to "fix" a new gun with a trigger upgrade to get what it should of had from the factory. I'm Hoping the FNS compact grip feels good. I've been interested in an FNS longslide for a bit. They seem to have decent triggers out of the box as well.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I don't like the M&Ps trigger and I'm not a fan of the idea of having to "fix" a new gun with a trigger upgrade to get what it should of had from the factory. I'm Hoping the FNS compact grip feels good. I've been interested in an FNS longslide for a bit. They seem to have decent triggers out of the box as well.

I wasn't trying to talk you into an M&P. Just trying to find a size equivalent so I could gauge how compact they are. I've had a couple of FN's and thought they were good guns. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I shot mine for the first time today and I loved it. I was very impressed with how accurate it was. The grip texture is very aggressive, which I like. The trigger was great...very crisp break and short reset. I would say it broke at 6.5 lbs.

Top Bottom