• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkratzer1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I wonder how many people have the FN 5.7 pistol in Indiana.

fn57.JPG

jkratzer1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I am thinking about selling mine but I can't get myself to the point where I can part with it. It has such an awesome range and the high capacity makes it awesome!

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I have the FiveSeven, and the PS90. I will NEVER part with them. There are 2 ways to get the most out of these firearms, load your own ammo, or try some ammo from Elite Ammo. The factory ammo for the most part is anemic at best.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    The original pistol cases were the best...You could fit the pistol (20+1), 2 mags (20 ea.), 3 full boxes (50 ea.), and tactical light for a total of 211 rounds in a box smaller than the new one! The whole package weighs less than 10 pounds I think.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Hey keymaster...Do you physically reload your own ammo? I have a couple of guys I know, one reloads for several police depts in my area and also has 2 of the rifles. Last I spoke with him there were'nt even dies available. If you do you are way ahead of the game according to some of the most knowledgeable reloaders I know. If you have any info it would be appreciated. I have lots of brass and would like to learn the process and recipes.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Yes, I do reload my own 5.7 x 28. Hornady makes the dies. They will also make a custom shell plate for the LNL progressive. Elite Ammo makes a custom shell plate for the Dillon 550. Loading 5.7 x 28 is quite different from many cartridges. The case length is REALLY important, and the cases stretch a lot, so they have to be trimmed each time they are loaded. If you are really interested, PM me, and I will tell you how to get a whole lot more information.

SW.Ecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    LaPorte
    I don't go by MSRP anyway, considering on S&W's website my SW1911 is around $1200 and I got it for $960 after tax brand new :]

BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Hey keymaster...Do you physically reload your own ammo? I have a couple of guys I know, one reloads for several police depts in my area and also has 2 of the rifles. Last I spoke with him there were'nt even dies available. If you do you are way ahead of the game according to some of the most knowledgeable reloaders I know. If you have any info it would be appreciated. I have lots of brass and would like to learn the process and recipes.
    Midway USA has dies,brass

Top Bottom