• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I'm in the never have and never will camp.

Just from personal experience, it seems like those who get the shot get the flu just as much as those that don't get it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Never again.

I’ve read where, on a good year, they’re no more than 35% efficacious. There are studies that indicate the more you get them the more they make you likely to contract other respiratory viruses. They don’t stop household spread. The stats show they don’t actually decrease flu-related deaths.

I just don’t see why I should bother.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I have very little faith in modern medicine, and no faith in pharmaceutical companies. I still blame Eliquis for my mother's death about a year before Covid hit. Plus, I haven't even been to the Dr since I divorced my ex-wife who is a nurse. and that was in 2010. If I can't treat it with natural remedies. Then it will have to be near death before I will let them put something like that in my body. You be you and I will be me.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have very little faith in modern medicine, and no faith in pharmaceutical companies. I still blame Eliquis for my mother's death about a year before Covid hit. Plus, I haven't even been to the Dr since I divorced my ex-wife who is a nurse. and that was in 2010. If I can't treat it with natural remedies. Then it will have to be near death before I will let them put something like that in my body. You be you and I will be me.
    I'm stocking up on leeches. :thumbsup:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Nope, never again. Heard they are going to start using mRNA like the COVID jabs. Even if not, the efficacy of these vaccines are very poor. I have an exemption for COVID and flu shots at work and as long as that's true I'll never take another.
    This ^^^^.
    I've read it from several sources, and heard it from friends of the Mrs., who happen to work in the medical field.
    I have no faith in the safety of pharma any longer.

Top Bottom