• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Buck67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    I just learned about this site while visiting ProFire. Most of my shooting is blackpowder/flintlocks, but I do have a few suppository guns that I reload for as well. Knowledge is power and I look to learn.

Buck67

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just learned about this site while visiting ProFire. Most of my shooting is blackpowder/flintlocks, but I do have a few suppository guns that I reload for as well. Knowledge is power and I look to learn.

Buck67

And nipples are for babies.......

Welcome, I like them all, cap and ball, traditional, modern inlines, old cartridges, new cartridges, everything. There are a wide variety of people here and you will get information, opinions, and even some good natured static. As long as we have fun, it all works out.

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county

Buck67

I have read the Richard Sharpe English Rifleman series by Bernard Cornwell for years, and I would love to shoot a flintlock. Welcome!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Clay County! This will become your new online addiction and THE place for all discussion from your favorite shotgun to bacon! Pull up a seat and be sure to check out ALL the sections. Spread the word and do your part to protect our 2A Rights! :ar15::patriot::rockwoot:

Buck67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Flintlocks can be a challenge to learn on because of the flash in your face. Once you learn to ignore that you can concentrate on your shooting. We joke that once you learn to shoot a flintlock you can shoot anything. We work hard on our offhand hold, trigger discipline and follow through. Loading and finding the perfect load is a whole nuther challenge. All my shooting is offhand with open iron sights. I'm not sure that I could shoot with a new-fangledy telescope thingy stuck on a gun.

Buck67

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom