• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I got bored today and decided to head out to a friends and put some rounds down range and so far my new G19 has been flawless! 100rnds of Gold Dots without a single malfunction, also put some Hydra Shocks and Ranger T's through it and all went Perfect! Round cound 125 malfunctions 0! I love this gun i dont know why i waited so long to get one! Just wanted to share my great experience with my glock and if you have thought about getting one DO IT! Have a good day everybody!
    P.S. IT IS DOWN RIGHT COLD OUT!!!!!

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I finally drank the koolaid also.

Can't believe I bought one...thought that I never would. but seeing thousands of satisfied customers(here on the board alone):) I went and purchased a 19 a couple of days ago. haven't even cleaned it or anything yet. just sitting in it's new case:ingo:

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I keep looking at the G19 everyplace I see them. I will more than likely join the G19 club soon. :)

CaseyC, sounds like you had a great day already to me even if a little cold.

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    You wont be dissapointed, i figured i would have some limp wrist issues until i got use to the glock grip but i havent had one issue yet and i actually like the grip, i am going to stick with glocks from now on and im going to end up buying a 1911 sometime just cause there so good looking and shoot good. i havent shot any FMJ through mine yet just Gold Dots, Ranger T's, and Hydra Shocks and she at them all

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    If you get tired of that Glock I would recommend an M&P. I hear they have a great promotion going on right now as well.
    Rebates and free shipping back to S&W when it fails.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    I think you'd find many people on this site that will be able to multiply your rounds fired by 10 and they will still have zero malfunctions.

I have yet to have a malfunction through my 17, 26 and my wife's 19, except when I sent some crappy reloads through my 17.

Glad to see another glock fan.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    roughly 2,000 through my G23 with not a single issue. The younger G19 has eaten about 1,200 with no issues. For the record ive owned a G22, G23, G27, G19, and G26. never an issue out of any. Hence why Ive owned 5.

caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Ya i know my round count is nothing compared to most out there im just happy it hasnt had any FTF or FTE. My XD9SC when it was brand new had probably 5 FTE out of every hundred rounds until i hit about 250 with it since then it has been perfect also. I was just expecting a couple FTE or FTF with the glock but i was wrong and will be a loyal glock brand gun owner from now on

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    glock...the AK47 of the pistol world. I know I shoot the heck out of mine and they run flawless every time out. My friend recently got into firearms and I cant help but laugh at him polishing feed ramps, tightening this, tightening that. I just shoot mine and put em up. Repeat as neccesary.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Put another 100 rounds of WWB 115 gr FMJ through my G26. Flawless. Works every time. Have used Cor Bon, Sellier, etc.—no problems with performance.

Now, if they can just eliminate the gap between the pinky extension and the handle butt . . .

Top Bottom