• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Came out of the darkness in October, went from a flip phone to an Apple 4s, has a flashlite function, not as powerfull as my surefire, but what the hey.............it is usualy in my pocket.:draw:

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I've got flashlight function on my phone which is handy, but when you need a real light it just doesn't cut it.

I wear this at work, on the right side hip. I've gotten so used to having it there at work, that I've reached for it when I'm out of work. Now I just wear it everywhere.

i want to find some rechargeable 3v (123a) batteries for it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What about for more dressier attire?

Carrying things in my pocket gets bulky between keys, cards, knife, phone... maybe just a button light?

Inside your waistband, clipped to your belt or the waistband of your pants would work. If you're wearing a coat, the inside pocket would work well.

GoldenBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    What about for more dressier attire?

Carrying things in my pocket gets bulky between keys, cards, knife, phone...

My flashlight (with clip) gets carried inside-the-waistband, at the inguinal crease* (support side). The folding knife gets clipped in the same place, other side.

* The inguinal crease is where your thighs meet your torso, at the 11- and 1-o'clock of your body.

Top Bottom