• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We went to the Ren Faire this afternoon. I noticed at least one person CC'ing there. Was it you?

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Went to the Kendallville Apple Festival yesterday and was sort of CC/OC depending on if it was raining or not and nobody freaked out or call 5.0 on me.

The nice bus driver guy did comment about how he wasn't sure if he felt safer because I was on his bus or because he was carrying too... He brushed his jacket back to show his when I walked on.

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    i was going to go with some fam today, but wasnt all that interested and heard they searched for weapons....so i figured i would rather keep my gun by my side and get some work done at home.

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    I know my son was there but he is usually pretty good about not printing when CC'ing, though someone who knows what to look for may pick up on it with most people.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    A Renaissance Fair eh? Glad you guys are around, it lets the Trekkies feel better about themselves.

Hey, it's not like we dressed up. But speaking of dressing up, you obviously haven't seen the women who go to ren fairs in costume. :naughty:

Can't say that about Trek shows. :D

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    The women at Ren fairs are like fast poured beer, the cups runneth over! Better than Klingon women any day.

Top Bottom