• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Dec 30, 2012
    tough to walk around there when it's crowded. But good guys. Fair prices. good range rates IMO.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    Was there last week. They definitely specialize in holsters and knives. Pretty cool that they rent guns out for the range too.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Was there last week. They definitely specialize in holsters and knives. Pretty cool that they rent guns out for the range too.

I don't really get the specialize vibe, but they do have a much better selection of holsters/knives it seems, so I definitely see what you mean. Makes it nice though I think!

masterdekoy

Expert
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    if you are renting a gun its about $10 per half hour right now, they are running a special. Also they usually have plenty of ammo, and if you rent one of their guns you must use their ammo.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There is still lots of ammo available there. Pretty much everything except .223/5.56 or 5.7mm. Rental guns include Glocks, Beretta Storms and Springfield XDs and XDMs of various sizes and calibers, several snub nosed revolvers, carry guns in 9mm and .380, and .22 pistols and rifles.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I was there today and if your looking for 7.62x54 ammo, they have a ton of it. I beleive that it is $160 per case or 80 per can of 440 rds.

Wow..Thanks! I was just about to pop online for some but that's a good deal cheaper. Did you notice any Mosins in stock? I fear that this panic may end, or at least put a dent in, the world of Mosins-a-plenty

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom