• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noone1569

Plinker
    Jan 16, 2010
    Went into Beech Grove Firearms for the first time on Sunday to fire my new AR, and was very impressed with the place. It was exceptionally clean in the show room and the range, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and they had a heck of a selection of firearms available.

The range was great, worked perfectly. Had a blast, will certainly be back. Highly recommend these guys.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've heard good things about these guys, but never been there myself. I'm in the Lawrence/Castleton area but may have to make a trip down there to check the place out.

shanksinator

Plinker
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    I've heard good things about these guys, but never been there myself. I'm in the Lawrence/Castleton area but may have to make a trip down there to check the place out.

I live in the Lawrence/Castleton area as well, and my wife and I get to BGF almost every weekend. It's absolutely worth the trip. Great people, great range.

VN Vet

Master
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I like BGF too. I'd love to work there part time, but I would need to use a well chair or a "set down walker" and they require their workers to stand hours at a time. I can't do that. Agent Orange Sucks

Top Bottom