• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Made the trip up to see you guys for the first time today. I was the guy drooling over the Wiley Clapp GP100 at around 7:30pm.

Very nice store and I really wish I would have made it up there in time to do some shooting. Oh well, Thanks very much to the woman carring the XDS, Sorry I didn't get your name, for letting me fondle that beautifull GP100.

I'll definately be back to see you guys.

CWZ

Plinker
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    Didn't want to start a new thread on this, but I too had my first visit to BGF last week and left very impressed. Greg spent a fair amount of time with me explaining the range, checking out some guns, and talking suppressors. I really enjoyed the conversation, loved the shop and prices, and look forward to shooting on the range soon and doing some Class III business. +1 for BGF!

Razer

Marksman
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I too made the trip up there for the first time a couple of weeks ago based on the good reviews here on ingo. Very nice place, my wife is wanting to learn but at this point still afraid of guns so she was unsure about going in a place where they were actually being shot lol. She liked the shop, and I definitely did. Nice prices and we talked to 5-6 people looking around and everyone was very nice, clean and no smoking inside.

You all made a great impression on my wife so thank you, it is appreciated. She loves the dog too, more than anything else there! :D

Now I have to drag her into the range at some point....

PMR

Marksman
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    Now I have to drag her into the range at some point....

Hey Razer, take her to a NRA First shot class, free at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette, I took my wife and now she is much more comfortable holding a gun and willing to go to a range with me after I pick up a glock and a 22 rifle I'm eye balling.

Corn-Fed

Plinker
    May 8, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I went to the range for the first time a couple weeks back and was very pleased. Big range with a lot of space. I look forward to going back.

Now if I could get the wife to go with me....

jaeisber

Plinker
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Just made my first trip to the shop yesterday. Great place and great staff. My wife and I were in looking for our first gun. We've both shot a couple of times but nothing extensive. I've had my eye on an XDM Compact 9mm for a while and was lucky enough to shoot it. Thanks to the employee manning the range. Im sure we looked like complete idiots trying to get our target to go out...but he was very helpful and gave us tips on improving our shooting without asking. I didnt catch his name, but I appreciate all of the help even though he was the only one working the counter. Will be going back this weekend and hopefully picking up an XDM Compact 9mm in the near future once the wife is a bit more comfortable shooting.

Top Bottom