• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey folks. Sharing some information about what someone here did for my wife and I NFP
    Loudgroove contacted me about helping do a fundraiser after hearing about our mission.
    After talking with and meeting with him he and where he works are doing a kids carnival with bands playing on July 21st at PIERE’S event center in Fort Wayne. Starts at noon and runs the afternoon.
    Another time INGO shows us how much they care!
    The money raised goes towards the completion of our facility.. specifically the area where kids and other clientele will meet.
    If you don’t know we are a horse and people rescue: kids; special needs and at risk, area schools want to bring kids to us, Special Olympics have contacted us about an event, police, sheriff’s and first responders can come to decompress and the list is growing!
    Our building has to be ADA compliant, it will have a multi purpose room, bathroom and a kitchen/serving area. AND MORE
    Here is the flyer and for more details please ask and if inclined check us out on facebook: Schuller Stable Inc for information and share if you would like. Thank you for taking time to read and look. Tim and Michelle Schuller 050438DF-95D7-41C7-BE61-A0474E6AC56F.png

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    It was a pleasure to meet you there! I wish we could have had time to talk but you had a busy schedule to keep. I live a little over mile southeast of there.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I just saw this. lol I'm going to add this and your other threat to my posts.
    We have to watch our threats nowadays…:)
    But I’ve have a few folks reach out about a meet and greet that day.
    Mods I want to make sure protocol is followed so I can just list this under the events thread??
    Thanks. Tim

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey all. Thanks for the words of encouragement and input on our project that’s ongoing.
    Special thank you to loudgroove for volunteering at our first fundraising event. He has done so much to promote and help our cause and it’s help like this that gets us closer to help so many different individuals.. thanks Chris!
    The band Cherrybomb was great! Fort Wayne based ( I believe) band and looking forward to working with them in the future..
    my wife and I were interviewed by WANE TV channel 15 and I hope that goes out well..! We were a little nervous!
    We’re talking about a fall event at our place and I need a band for our open house next year. Lots of time to figure it out! We have our sons wedding next month in the barn and it’s a great gatsby themed wedding.. so we’re going to be doing a wedding soon enough!

Top Bottom