• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I OC daily and no one says anything, until yesterday. Went to Gamestop in Greenwood yesterday and was OC. Jumped in line and began waiting. A gentleman walked in with three little boys, probably between 4 and 6 years old. The conversation went a little something like this.

Boy 1: Daddy, does he have a gun?
    Dad: Yeah, he does. Doesn't he?
    Boy 2: Why do you think he has it?
    Boy 1: Because it looks real.
    Boy 2: But why?
    Boy 1: Maybe he's a cop.
    Boy 3: Is that real?
    Me: Yep.
    Boy 3: YIKES!

I laughed at it. Funny to me that kids always notice and parents are so entranced with what they're doing that they don't notice.

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    My wife is one of those oblivious people. She gets irritated with me pointing out to her all of the people that are CCing and how I could tell. She's finally started to point out people to me OCing, asking "What kind of gun is that?". She did the same thing to me when I was addicted to buying watches.

linkinpark9812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lake County, Town of Munster
    I've seen two so far. Both while I was working. One was a woman carrying a small semi-auto pistol. She kept trying to CC but it was OWB and her shirt wasn't too long.

I also saw another guy with a revolver, maybe a .357 magnum. Leather OWB holster, I saw no badge or anything. Nothing ever happened, so I guess no sheep got scared!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    My wife is one of those oblivious people. She gets irritated with me pointing out to her all of the people that are CCing and how I could tell. She's finally started to point out people to me OCing, asking "What kind of gun is that?". She did the same thing to me when I was addicted to buying watches.

So what kind of guns were they? I am curious to see if you guys saw mrortega or me. Not a lot of OCers in the 'ville.

troycowan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    the wife does the same thing, she is getting pretty good at identifying different models. she points em out more than me gotta love it

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I never really see anybody carrying. OC or CC. It is kinda disappointing. I like to OC during the summer when I am out running errands locally. Most of the time I CC but do not try very hard to cover it. I have been called out a couple times when I was CC'ing by kids.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Never saw an OC, but I don't hang out in public that much. Never been called on my CC, but it disappears really well. C'est la vie

Top Bottom