• Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    WOOHOO!!!

After 13 long weeks, it is here.

I'm a little ticked though that they got my address wrong. The City/State/ZIP line has "(MAR" typed in right after my City. See photo for details.

Does anyone see a need for me to get that rectified? And yes, the same error exists on the License itself, not just in the address window as shown here.

Thanks for your support everyone, I really appreciate it.

picture.php

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    WOOHOO!!!

I'm a little ticked though that they got my address wrong. The City/State/ZIP line has "(MAR" typed in right after my City. See photo for details.

Does anyone see a need for me to get that rectified? And yes, the same error exists on the License itself, not just in the address window as shown here.

picture.php

Congratulations!! Finally!! Enjoy in good health and a long and prosperous life to you and yours!!! :rockwoot::D:hehe::hehe::wow::rofl::rofl::woot::woot::woot::thatshot:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    WOOHOO!!!

Yes! Congratulations, my friend!

My guess would be that if the street address and the zip code are correct, it could not be mistaken for any other address. Still I would contact the State Police, since they issued it, and get confirmation that it is OK.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Yes! Congratulations, my friend!My guess would be that if the street address and the zip code are correct, it could not be mistaken for any other address. Still I would contact the State Police, since they issued it, and get confirmation that it is OK.
    Thanks Delmar!
    :woot:

Bout time.

The address thing, I just thought it was Beech Grove/Marion County??? :dunno:

Congrats

Le Doug
    Hmmm. I was thinking that it was for March, the month I applied and someone fat fingered or typed on the wrong line.

Does yours have the county partially typed in at that spot?

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Thanks Delmar!Hmmm. I was thinking that it was for March, the month I applied and someone fat fingered or typed on the wrong line.

Does yours have the county partially typed in at that spot?

It probably does mean Marion County as Beechgrove,Lawrence and Speedway are still autonomous cities and not part of Indy proper and the IC does state that the County CLEO is the initial vetting authority. JMHO though.:dunno:
    On the other hand,who cares it's pink and it's in your pocket!!!:D

BTW my application does show that I filed with IMPD not the Marion County Sheriff's Office. Yours would show BGPD so that would be a way of differentiating between departments.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    It probably does mean Marion County as Beechgrove,Lawrence and Speedway are still autonomous cities and not part of Indy proper and the IC does state that the County CLEO is the initial vetting authority. JMHO though.:dunno:
    On the other hand,who cares it's pink and it's in your pocket!!!:D
    Very plausible explanation.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I should have gotten this thing years ago.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Very plausible explanation.

Thanks to everyone for their support. I should have gotten this thing years ago.
    You could just go with that, and if any LEO ever asks you about it just say knowingly "that stands for Marion County". If he has any other coments just remind him that 46107 is, in fact, Beech Grove IN.

Top Bottom