• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I never have understood the whining about this rule. We joined the site, we agreed to the rules. Simple.

Don't like the 50 post rule? Become a Site Supporter for $10..

Why is that so hard to some people?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Heck, I have had trouble getting to 15 to send PMs, but have learned many many useful things just from reading all the previous/older posts in each forum. Not worth having a cow over :drama:
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Now that is a quality post. When I first joined here, I had been involved with firearms for many years, but I learned new things every time I logged on, and still do. OP, just hang around and read for awhile, out of all the posts on here, surely to god you can find something that strikes a chord with you to comment on. This subject comes up frequently around here, and it just amazes me that it is such an issue with some people.:dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why don't you look at how I have also posted long and quality posts. I've been a member for like 3 months, so I'm clearly not here just to buy one thing and leave... I work, and I'm in school..so I cant post 10 multi-paragraph posts everyday man. Give me a friggin break. Check my stats in like a year....if one of you doesn't come hunt me down before then.

This will be my last post on this thread..its like an episode of 1 vs 100 in here

:ingo:

:laugh: 3 MONTHS?!?!

I got my 50 posts in like 3 days.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Seriously, I posted a post, just today, that was soooo big it locked up the forum.

My posts are sooo big that when they go to the movies, they sit by EVERYBODY!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I don't think I've had a single post deleted. How can you have so little to say? :rotf:

Oh wait, I had one deleted in the "members with zero posts" thread. I misread that it was ONLY for zero post members and I welcomed a guy and commented on how scary he sounded.

Someone added to my rep for it during the few minutes it was up...so it had to be pretty good. :rockwoot:

I was waiting for my 50 too, and since I hit it, I've been too lazy to even post my pistol for sale. Maybe tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom