• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ironically, if you had talked this much while trying to get to 50 posts, you'd have been there a long time ago.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I deleted it because you didn't have 50 posts and had you have asked nicely and not complained even further about everything. Maybe even an apology (Oh my goodness, like that would happen) then I would have put it back. So yes, you can go ahead and redo the thread from scratch. Don't forget pictures, location, price...

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Well I held myself back from dropping some *NO NO words. But alright, I get it. Don't banish me...I need this site while I'm at work or i'll die :(

Sorry Sorry..I was heated.

and I posted this before I saw that you said I wouldn't apologize ;)

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    What we've got here is failure to communicate! The 50 post rule is to ensure that people are here to communicate in the community. Otherwise people would join, buy a gun and never be heard from again. I got a few deleted because I welcomed people early too. No big deal, I missed it in the rules and now I have no problems!

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Ok...am I not even allowed to look at the classifieds until I have 50 posts??? And I think it's funny how it's not ok for me to say "Welcome!", yet everyone else can? I have posted reviews that were multi-paragraphs long, so it's not like I'm intentionally posting multiple one line posts.

Why don't you look are their post count...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Meanwhile, at the OP's house.....

chriscrocker3.jpg

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Why don't you look at how I have also posted long and quality posts. I've been a member for like 3 months, so I'm clearly not here just to buy one thing and leave... I work, and I'm in school..so I cant post 10 multi-paragraph posts everyday man. Give me a friggin break. Check my stats in like a year....if one of you doesn't come hunt me down before then.

This will be my last post on this thread..its like an episode of 1 vs 100 in here

:ingo:

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Yea, and now I'll have to repost my rifle in the classifieds because you just had to be such a BAMF on this *forum, and delete my QUALITY, multi-lined, pictures included..classified ad. Hope you feel like a BIIIIG MAAAN

That sound you hear, from an unknown place, is the BAN HAMMER...BYE

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    :popcorn:This is fun...

Rules!? We don't need no stinking rules :patriot:

Seriously dude, it ain't no big thang. There is sooo much to see and do here, just let it flow and you'll be fine. You can spend months just reading the OC/CC debates.

Now that you're at 50 posts, send in the 10 bucks anyway. I did just so I wouldn't feel so guilty for having all this free fun!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I gave Scutter a free "back rub" when I first joined. I was automaticly let into the classifieds after that :dunno: Maybe it was just a one time chance?

:gaychase::gheyhi:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    WOW!!!! that should have been...but I just went and looked, and 4 had just been deleted!!! WTF INGO???? IM FREAKIN SUPPORTING YOUR SITE AND YOU DELETE MY ISH?????

You should be docked 25 posts just for using the term "ish" and another 10 for the caps and multiple "??" marks :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom