• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    For sale is an excellent condition Beretta 8045 Mini Cougar. These are very rare. I saw one at the 1500 maybe 15 years ago, circled back and it was gone. I bought this out of Cabelas in Kansas City I think from a link in the Can't stop buying Berettas thread. It is like new and shoots perfectly. I have one range trip in it with 50 rounds. Surprisingly low felt recoil for a small .45 auto. Had this a year and only shot it once.

Package includes the pistol, factory 6 rnd mag, factory 8 rnd mag with factory sleeve, and two more Beretta factory 8 round mags. All work flawlessly in the pistol.

I will also include 4 aftermarket 3D printed sleeves. The aftermarket sleeves are very tight and I believe bind the magazine spring. On my range trip the mags with the aftermarket sleeves installed failed miserably. Without the sleeves they were perfect. I think if the aftermarket sleeves were opened up a little they would work. :dunno:

I will be in Indy downtown 9/26 and could meet after 2:00 there or on my way home.

Price is $750.00 NOW $675.00 firm (what I have in it) for the pistol, four factory mags, and extra sleeves. Cash or Gold/Silver at spot. FTF around Evansville during the week. Within an hour or so on the weekends - Ferdinand, Bloomfield/Scotland, Bloomington, Vincennes, etc.

Attachments

• Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar left.jpg
      Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar left.jpg
      207.5 KB · Views: 183
    • Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar mags.jpg
      Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar mags.jpg
      166.7 KB · Views: 183
    • Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar right.jpg
      Beretta 8045 F Mini Cougar right.jpg
      263.3 KB · Views: 182
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom