• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Gonna need a new piece o' hardware transferred soon. Pretty much anybody that isn't Cabela's or especially not Gander.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Blythe's Sport Shop
    2810 Calumet Ave
    Valparaiso, IN
    (219) 462-4412

Blythe's Sport Shop
    138 N Broad Street
    Griffith, IN
    (219) 924-4403

Bass Pro Shop (Outdoor World)
    6425 Daniel Burnham Drive
    Portage, IN
    (219) 787-6800

I'm interested in any private INGO members who would perform this service also.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    IIRC Blythes charges $50 plus tax. It might be even higher. I'm fairly certain Valpo told me $65 or maybe $75. I'm assuming Griffith would be less, just as they are cheaper on everything else by a long shot.

I've emailed a private guy, forgot his name but he's in Highland. Great communication with him, but the auction fell through on gunbroker so I didn't use his services.

I'd also like to find an INGO member private FFL, but I don't believe anyone's on here.

There was a post a while ago about the guy in Lowell I believe, and it was positive. If you find someone or use someone, let us know because I am interested as well.

I talked to cabelas a while back and they said it was $25 but the guy I spoke with says he doesn't think they do person-person transfers i.e. gunbroker, only retailer transfers and they collect tax.

mrman740

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Portage
    I met a very nice guy named Dennis (Dennis from Great Lakes Shooters) through this board that I'm in the process of buying from. He got me a great deal on a Glock 23. He's from Portage.......he told me he joined INGO the night I contacted him....let me see if I can find the thread where he's mentioned.....

Top Bottom