• ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Any further news on this? Who it is?

Searched and can't find anyone in the area that has posted about a yellow Suzuki. But The Indy Star and Fox59 have posted the motorcycle rider's name as Brian Carlson.

Motorcyclist sent to hospital after crash near Klipsch Music Center | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Man seriously hurt after accident involving motorcycle in Noblesville | Fox 59 News – fox59.com

Photo of the truck on WTHR's facebook. Hope the link works: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.124861411143.103109.54444461143&type=1

His brother comments and says he was flown to Methodist and was coherent. They think he has a broken leg. One of the comments indicates the bike was a 2003 GSXR 600; can't find anything on that either.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&set=a.124861411143.103109.54444461143&type=1

Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    :ingo:Prayers have been sent may God Bless him and his family. Even though we only see others through a computer screen we are all truly blessed to be affiliated with this site:ingo:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SteelersFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Muncie
    Ugh, WEAR YOUR HELMETS PEOPLE!!
    This drives me crazy, its this guys fault because he didn't have a helmet on? What about the person who turned in front of him? How about everyone do a double take before they turn or pull into a intersection, stop texting and driving, use turn signals, check there mirrors.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    No one is saying it's his fault. We just want people to be safe. Accidents will happen. There's nothing wrong with encouraging others to protect themselves with a helmet. If you can't use un-helmeted motorcycle wrecks as an example of why you should wear a helmet, what is the alternative way to highlight the need for a helmet?

I saw a patient who laid his bike down doing about 70mph on the interstate. Had a helmet and full riding leather. He showed up dead without a scratch on him. Unfortunately he slid into an upright post and decelerated to zero over about 4 inches. Helmets aren't a get-out-of-badness item, but they can sure reduce the damage when accidents do happen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unfortunately he slid into an upright post and decelerated to zero over about 4 inches. Helmets aren't a get-out-of-badness item, but they can sure reduce the damage when accidents do happen.

I dont ride anymore, but those new fangled cable traps they installed in the highway medians scare the crap out of me. While they may stop a head-on and save lives from auto/truck crossovers, they are almost a near certain death sentence for motorcyclists. hitting those things without the comfort of a steel wrapper is not a pleasant thought!

Prayers sent!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I dont ride anymore, but those new fangled cable traps they installed in the highway medians scare the crap out of me. While they may stop a head-on and save lives from auto/truck crossovers, they are almost a near certain death sentence for motorcyclists. hitting those things without the comfort of a steel wrapper is not a pleasant thought!

Prayers sent!

Oh heck I never thought about those cables and bikes. That would be bad not to mention the upright posts that hold them. Other than that they do save lives. Head on collisions at today's interstate speeds are not a joke (not that any head on is).

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Without violating any HIPPA rules please pray for a fellow ingoer who was seriously injured in an accident on his motorcycle while on a mission to find some .22lr. I had the dubious pleasure of taking care of him and would just say that he needs some prayer.

Sir, I'm afraid you have violated the HIPPA act. It didn't take long for people to figure out who you were referring to.
    If it hadn't been for you, we would likely not have known that this INGOer had been in an accident.
    It is for family/friends or the patient to let people know about their medical issues.
    (and ask for thought and prayers if desired).
    I hope in the future you refrain from exposing information about people you care for.
    As a medical professional you must follow different rules than other members.
    This is a serious issue.
    You should take this very seriously.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Sir, I'm afraid you have violated the HIPPA act. It didn't take long for people to figure out who you were referring to.
    If it hadn't been for you, we would likely not have known that this INGOer had been in an accident.
    It is for family/friends or the patient to let people know about their medical issues.
    (and ask for thought and prayers if desired).
    I hope in the future you refrain from exposing information about people you care for.
    As a medical professional you must follow different rules than other members.
    This is a serious issue.
    You should take this very seriously.

Oh, please! :noway: We are a group that consists of tens of thousands. What he said was no different that someone that works in a hospital saying "A gentleman from this small town has been in a wreck and is at our hospital. Pray for him."

Top Bottom