• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    During the last six months I been able to buy some .22LR at a decent price due to some very nice folks in different forums including Ingo, but last night for the first time in about a year I purchase almost 3000 rds at $.05 a round and I'm very happy to be able to at least do so shooting as I thought was going to stop for a while.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Very nice score. My wallyworld gets 50 rd boxes rarely. I dont think the bulk packs make it onto the shelf before they're sold.

I have to agree, I still think employees and their friends get it before it ever makes it to the ammo cabinet.
    I have been buying mine on-line from KY Gun Company.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    During the last six months I been able to buy some .22LR at a decent price due to some very nice folks in different forums including Ingo, but last night for the first time in about a year I purchase almost 3000 rds at $.05 a round and I'm very happy to be able to at least do so shooting as I thought was going to stop for a while.

"What I really meant to say was 'Ha ! Beat the system again and circumvented the per person purchase limit SUCKERS ! ' "

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Went to all 3 GM's to score 750 rounds of CCI standard velocity today... Still 10¢/round, but it was "on sale". Guess that was supposed to mean "we have it to sell".

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    My neighbor is a friendly old geezer who routinly shares his good liquor and fine cigars because he is getting too old for full enjoyment. Recently, he found out that some ammo (specially 22) was hard to come by. So out of the kindness of his heart he broke into his stash of 22lr and liberated 1000 rounds for me.

That is one nice neighbor.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    the new Point Blank range in Carmel has Remy Thunderbolt 500 packs for $29.99
    Hugest stack of 22 I've ever seen. Million+ rounds of 22

Many other good deals also as a bird in the hand worth 2 out of stock everywhere else! 300 mini mags for $30 beats what I've been seeing a lot of other places.....when they have it.

Bob

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    coming back home from work I stop by Walmart and was looking at the ammo selection and what do I see shoved in the very back?, a lonely brick of Winchester 555 and couldn't resist I had to have it.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I stuck some Federal bulks on our garage sale. Needless to say I made some good cash. Splitting the money and putting in my children's savings. Its still time to be selling fellas not buying.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Many other good deals also as a bird in the hand worth 2 out of stock everywhere else! 300 mini mags for $30 beats what I've been seeing a lot of other places.....when they have it.

Bob

Yep, I walked out with 4 boxes of the Winchester. Will make it back later this week and get that CHOOT EM!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    the only ammo harder to find that 22 long rifle, is 22 magnum, and low and behold, i stopped at wally world on friday and they had gold dot 22 mag for 14.97 per box, care to guess who got 150 round for his pmr30! (lgs has them for 25.99 per box)

fyi the last 22 mag i bought was 13.99 per box and was maxi mag fmj at academy sports, and before that was 15.00 a box for maxi mag hp at dicks!

that puts me at about 900...make that 850 after yesterday...shooting the pmr30 make me smile! :)

Top Bottom