• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Kinda weirded me out. I was at bradis today when a feds walked in. Creepy. Good ol gooberment up to no good.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    How did you know they were feds? Did they have ATF jackets on or did they land in a black helicopter ;)

Seriously, were they ATF agents?

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I just know things. Lets keep it at that. She was a fed. Shes visited another member here. I can tell you some of what I know.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    How did you know they were feds?
    Because they looked like this...

MIB-1.jpg

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Well shooter hasn't chimed in so that confirms I'm right and the fed that was there is an auditor as well as other things. But I did not sense this was an urgent matter. No more than her usual day. She was broadcasting for those who knows what that means. I try not to say to much as not to sound like a nut-job. I picked up more about her than her task at hand. But there was something important. But it has slipped me. I need to eat and clear my head. Puppy kept waking me. Im tired today.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Well shooter hasn't chimed in so that confirms I'm right

No, it doesn't. It confirms that shooter hasn't worked at the shop this week... :):

the fed that was there is an auditor as well as other things.

WHAT?? An ATF agent in a gunshop, doing her job? OH TEH NOES!!!11! :runaway:

I try not to say to much as not to sound like a nut-job.

Actually, your cryptic statements are having the exact opposite effect... How 'bout just saying what you mean and spelling things out for us for once?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    If it was the same female agent that was referenced in the C&R audit thread, she sounded like a good agent.

I've been present for several ATF audits during the 10 years I've worked at the shop. Every time, the lead agent has been courteous and professional. In cases where other agents assisted, they were clearly less experienced and knowledgeable, and wisely didn't say much. ;)

Sinner Man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Wow. We got ourselves a real secret squirrel here.

secretsquirrel.jpg

Jesus H...

Talk about being secretive for absolutely no reason. What do you mean you picked up more about her than her task at hand? She probably took a picture of you cuz you were staring at her all googly-eyed for so long. Probably thought you were masturbating behind the holster rack.

Listen very carefully. Do you hear that? No? Didn't think so. That's the sound that secret government helicoptor rotors DON'T make when flying over your house and taking x-ray pictures of your weapons!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom