• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Does anyone know if the repairs to the pistol range at Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club are complete? I was up there Monday and they had closed the range for some much needed repair work. The last few times i had shot there I was getting a lot of splash back from the pile of dirt and lead at the base of the backstop. Makes you a little nervous to see .45 cal bullets, rocks etc coming back at ya. Thanks to those that did the work by the way.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    was there today shooting a 38 and it didn't look any different to me but was able to shoot. i did find the copper jacket on the ground behind the firing line that looked like it had been there a while. but didn't have anything splash back at me today

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea it's finished but I did have one incident of back spatter that actually hit one of the other shooters who was standing at the station next to me, thankfully he wasn't injured & he seemed to take it well, he even said he was going to keep the bullet fragment as a souvenir, I know it happens, heck I've been hit by occasional back splatter myself but I would have felt really bad if it had injured him.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    i only seem to have issues when i am shooting blazer jacketed ammo out of my 45 and i only get the copper jackets that fly back towards me. never had any make it to the firing line though.

Top Bottom