• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Has anyone recieved either via e mail or snail mail the calendar for Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club? For some reason I no longer recieve one in the mail. I have been told that they are e mailing them but I have never recieved one via e mail either.

Most importantly I am trying to find out if the range is open tommorrow morning 11/7/2010. I f anyone knows for sure please post up. I am also very curious to know how many of the members are recieving e mails.

Thanks

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    Not to Hijack but i would love to find out some more info on this club. I have emailed them twice about joining and haven't ever gotten anything back. It seems to be one of the few 100 yd ranges around indy. I would like to join but can't give them my money. It would be nice to see the range before paying money too.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I haven't received a paper calendar either. I'm not sure about Saturday morning, but I'm heading that way tonight to sight in the slug gun. I'll look for a November calendar and post here later this evening if I find anything out about tomorrow morning...

Also, PM sent to gunselman concerning his inquiry

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    show up on a tuesday during trap and steve bemish would be happy to assist you in filling out the app and answer any questions you may have. you can check out the callender on their website fcvcc.org.......when they decide to update it......but i do know they were fixing to mail them out tuesday when i was there trap shooting.

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Not to Hijack but i would love to find out some more info on this club. I have emailed them twice about joining and haven't ever gotten anything back. It seems to be one of the few 100 yd ranges around indy. I would like to join but can't give them my money. It would be nice to see the range before paying money too.

The e mail address on the website was dead. The new e mail goes to Steve Bemish and he will get back to you. Good range, my only beef is that have been doing a poor job of keeping the calendar up to date. this has lead to a lot of trips to the range only to find out it is closed for one reason or another. From what I understand this is changing for the better as we get everyone's e mail address so that updates can be sent electroniclly.

I will be there tommorrow morning around if you would like to come up and check it out. I'd be glad to have you as a guest! just let me know or show up. Look for dark blue Chevy P/U and the guy with the INGO Swag.

Top Bottom