• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    List your favorite website, youtube channels, books and other sources you use to educate yourself and friends.

My first is YouTube - wildernessoutfitters's Channel

This is the YouTube channel for Dave Canterbury who is actually going to be on a survival show on Discovery in the future. Over 200 videos of all kinds of useful info. Fire making, tracking, fishing, bow/arrow/bowstring making, shelters, I mean all kinds of useful stuff.

On his website, HomePage he has all kinds of stuff free for download. He also runs the Pathfinder school, a downloadable course that teaches all of his survival stuff. Also has kids version, pretty cool.

Another YouTube channel is:

YouTube - survivalistboards's Channel

another guy, who will tell you first hand he is no pro, but covers a lot of different topics, and their website Survivalist Forum Survival Gear Reviews and Self Sufficiency Articles

My favorite books are the Foxfire series, which I read as a kid at my grandfathers house. I need to buy those for our family.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I come to INGO. Then this subforum. Then I use the links you all give because what better source than multiple sources and great minds to pick at? :D

:patriot::ingo:

Top Bottom