• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Striker fired fav is my HK VP40 with 9mm & 357 sig conversion barrels.

My two absolute favorites are my HK USP 9 LEM with half a gazillion rounds through it and CZ SP01 Tactical that has been worked over by CGW.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Glock 17 for me. Only because that's what i carried/carry. I could of had a mos but opted for just a standard gun since I can make irons work without my glasses but not a red dot.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    A lot of us old farts fall back to our military training. I was, am and will be a 1911 guy.

Never trusted a striker, always liked to know where the hammer was at all times.

Because of this I like the Taurus 92 as it has a 'cocked and locked' option not just a decocker like the Beretta.

As 9mm I would guess my 1911 in .38 Super would also qualify...

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Hey all. I’ve been looking at adding a full/duty size 9mm to the stable. Prefer striker fired and optics ready. What’s your favorite INGO and why?

OP, strongly suggest adding something that compliments what you already have in the stable. If you have a stable of Glocks, get a bigger Glock. If you have a P365, get an XL. If you have a smaller M&P, get a bigger one.

danowen12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2024
    Greenwood
    My choice is a p320 x carry.. I switched all my full size handguns to x framed p320s when I started shooting uspsa. I use a p320 legion and since I have so much time on that gun, wanted all of my other defense handguns to feel the same.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Big fan of the Glock 17 and Walther PDP. I really think those are some of the best options out there right now. But so many to choose from... the Echelon is getting love. Of course there is the M&P 2.0.

Of course, I actually prefer hammer-fired. 92G, PX4, Sig P226. ;) But I've taught and shot striker-fired for a long time.

migunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    DeMotte
    Hey all. I’ve been looking at adding a full/duty size 9mm to the stable. Prefer striker fired and optics ready. What’s your favorite INGO and why?
    I have been carrying my slightly custom Sig 365 setup. Sig 365 with manual safety, Wilson Grip, Sig Lima green laser, and a 17 round magazine with a Null gap filler. This gives me 18 rounds of 9mm in a fairly compact size.

Creeker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In The Hardwoods
    In that platform, I use the S&W.
    20150421_175807.jpg

ironpoorer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2024
    Wisconsin
    Kinda like picking a favorite child...but here goes:
    Best economy, easy to carry, tack driver that just feels good in my hand-
    Tisas PX-9D. Best $270 OR pistol out there.
    2nd Favorite FS, OR, value priced gun:
    Canik TP9SFX
    Favorite FS gun; Sig/Wilson WCP-320, though mine is not OR. It just feels right in my hand, Best cocking serations/diamond cut ever, and the bullets go where they're supposed to.

H&M Gunsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2023
    Columbus, Indiana
    My favorite full size is my old Ruger P89DC. Yes, it's a bit heavy, but I'm a large guy, and as I age, the heavier gun stays steadier in my increasingly shaky hands. Plus, it is quite accurate. Not exactly optics ready, but I own a mill.

Top Bottom