• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Took my 13 year old to the range with me today. Shes not big into shooting but will go along every now and then. I set a steal target at 150 yards and she was hitting it on a regual basis with her nylon 66 22lr and my Rem 700 in .233 here is her groups with the remmy and some video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QP_AGhkE4]YouTube - 0320001449.3g2[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_SDs5KY20]YouTube - 0320001506.3g2[/ame]
    0320001558.jpg

dreamer56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Next door in Illinois
    Congrats on the range trip - my boys like going - but my daughter follows her mom and firearms are not "favored" - so.... have not got her to the range yet - but, that doesn't mean I am done trying - we have other activities around town we enjoy together so I agree with deadeyechrista'sdad - important times!

dkangel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    My daugther loves it when I take her to the range. My son on the other hand for some odd reason not so much.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Looks like some quality time!:yesway: It kinda makes me wish I could get the daughter(34 years old) to come to the range with me and my wife. I know that after the first time, she'd be hooked. And I know that she'd be better'n ole' dad. I'll figure out a way, eventually, but I don't want to push!

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I took my 18 yr old daughter to our new "top secret" shooting place today. A friend of ours generously gave us permission to shoot on his property and today was our first visit. My daughter got in a lot of practice with her 9mm Ruger, the 10/22, my AR's, a couple of my 1911's, and for the first time ever, a 12ga Mossberg. We mostly worked on safe gun-handling and generally blowing up as much ammo as we could. Next time out we will have target stands, a bench, and spend more time on accuracy. Today was just mostly about having fun. Of course, now that we're home, she's off to the gym to work out while I'm stuck with 11 different guns to clean!

98rfao.jpg
    11jcg80.jpg
    9liyis.jpg
    2wppc40.jpg

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Great stuff ! When me and my son go shooting it great but just someting about seeing you little girl shoot that warms the heart.

My daughter looked at the vids of your daughter shooting and wondered why I settled for pics when we could have made her a YouTube Star. She's already planning for me to take the video camera next time!

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    thanks, you give me confidence that i might get them to shoot. Their mom shops at freakin' von maur..........lol
    DSC_0701.jpg

It looks like you have about 10yrs before your life will go to hell in a hand basket..been there done that got the gray hair:n00b:

KDUB, congrats on a great day, having a daughter that can defend herself is a priceless gift, for both of you.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Congrats on the range time with the daughter. Yesterday was a great day to shoot. Got my 9 y/o daughter hooked on a New England .357 mag single shot, to go along with her .22 Too bad we didn't get any pics.

Top Bottom