• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can't get the cashiers to ring up my taco correctly and you want me to order something the kid working the register has never heard of before? I don't have an hour to spend while he, the manager, and three other people hover around the register beating on it with femur bones like the apes from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Biscuits and gravy is on the menu at the Mcdonalds in Martinsvile. And Pizza Subs are one of my favorites from Subway. Cheesy Gordita Crunch was a new one on me until a buddy of mine ordered a couple last time we were in Taco Bell. Looked pretty good.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I can't get the cashiers to ring up my taco correctly and you want me to order something the kid working the register has never heard of before? I don't have an hour to spend while he, the manager, and three other people hover around the register beating on it with femur bones like the apes from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

^THIS^ very familiar situation

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    That list was pretty weak. Most of that was just substituting one piece of fast food crap with another. The mustard whopper? Mustard on a whopper is a secret?

I am however, mesmerized by the new Steak & Shake 7 patty burger...

2013-02-25-SteaknShake_7x7Burger.jpg

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Cheesy Gordita Crunch is my absolute favorite item at Taco Bell, actually from any fast food joint. I always chuckle when they introduce the *NEW* Cheesy Gordita Crunch! I get it every time I go.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County

:): That's all too true and familiar.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011

This would be my luck as well. Then, to top it off, my total would be $5.52 - I'd hand the cashier $$11.02 to avoid getting back ones and pennies in change. After insisting that I indeed do NOT want the pennies or the one handed back to me, the cashier finally punches the amount into the magic-box-with-buttons and stands dumbfounded and amazed at the miracle of third-grade math skills I used to perform such a mental feat.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This would be my luck as well. Then, to top it off, my total would be $5.52 - I'd hand the cashier $$11.02 to avoid getting back ones and pennies in change. After insisting that I indeed do NOT want the pennies or the one handed back to me, the cashier finally punches the amount into the magic-box-with-buttons and stands dumbfounded and amazed at the miracle of third-grade math skills I used to perform such a mental feat.

Oh, geez, don't get me started. I worked fast food for years. I know the score, and it disgusts me when they can't do basic math without a calculator.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep, the numbskulls can't even make correct change let alone figure out how to ring up a "Secret Menu" item! :rolleyes:

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Not so much a secret.... But years ago, celebrating my first start to Atkins diet (No carbs),
    I discovered that you can order 4 Double Cheeseburgers PLAIN (Meat and cheese only) without the bun inside a Big Mac box from McD's.

Meat and cheese :rockwoot:

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The pecan mudslide has been off the menu at at DQ near my house for a couple of years, but I order one every couple of weeks and they still make it.

Top Bottom