• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    What long gun have you always wished existed but in fact does not? I have tons of ideas I think would be great. I am sure we all do. I will list just one and pass!

I would like to see something like a Ruger Deerfield that fires .460 S&W from a 4 to 8 round detachable magazine that will take an adapter piece to allow for .454c and .45LC as well. It would be something small and handy but that packs a friggin wallop when needed but could also be used with less thunderous rounds for recreation. Think of it as the ultimate guide gun!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I want a Ruger Scout Rifle in 260 Remington that has a stripper clip slot to load from the top, a stock with integral/retractable bipod like the old Clifton Gunstocks, and free is the fantasy.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Fantasy? Ok, here goes..... A rifle, that will shoot a mile, HIT, where I aim, and NO recoil .....

well, if railguns ever end up in civvie hands, this is not out of the realm of possibilities.. but I wouldn't want to see your nipsco bill...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thumper-in-Bambi-1942-Film-Still.jpg

???

mrtdrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 22, 2011
    NW Indy
    Somethin along the lines of a modern m1 carbine that fires .357 magnum, semiautomatic and magazine fed of course. I like the ability to have a rifle and pistol that fire the same round and come on who doesnt love a .357?

Top Bottom