• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Got my wife and daughter out to the range, and convinced them to fire something lager than a .22! Actually, the XD9sc is my wife's and she fired it before, but nothing larger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKuOPISsbi8]YouTube - Family Range Day[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_9TyT6D-Qo]YouTube - Wife and Draco[/ame]

It was a good day! :D

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Wife and I are going to shoot some trap today. I snuck the CZ P-01 into the range bag. Maybe she will shoot it today.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Nice vids but i have some constructive critazisiam. They to the recoild like a champ but if you corect ther stance a bit as well as there grip the recoil wont be as bad on them. next time get them to square there shoulders to the targets more as well as lean into the guns abit instead of leaning back. also have them stand with there feet about shoulder length apart with there strong foot slightly forward of the support hand foot. also have them crouch just a little. it looks and feels alot like football ready stance. this all makes a big difference in shooting and absorbing recoil. a lot less sore hands and shoulders. just some advice that will get them to like shooting more. :)

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Nice vids but i have some constructive critazisiam. They to the recoild like a champ but if you corect ther stance a bit as well as there grip the recoil wont be as bad on them. next time get them to square there shoulders to the targets more as well as lean into the guns abit instead of leaning back. also have them stand with there feet about shoulder length apart with there strong foot slightly forward of the support hand foot. also have them crouch just a little. it looks and feels alot like football ready stance. this all makes a big difference in shooting and absorbing recoil. a lot less sore hands and shoulders. just some advice that will get them to like shooting more. :)

Agreed... you can't hear it over the "music" (her pick, I think I would have chosen Rush... "By Tor and the Snow Dog"), but she leans forward a couple of times when I prompted her. I was just pleased that she tried it this time. And if you know of a teenager that listens... ;)

Top Bottom