• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I had another great experience at Falls City Firearms today, when I traded my Rossi 972 for a 1944 manufacture Mosin Nagant m44. As usual, I left a happy man, with a quality firearm in my arms and with more than I expected than when I came in.

Rick Geary, the owner, ruins a shop like no other, with guns you won't find anywhere else. He runs his shop less like a business and more like a calling, and actively tells his customers that he tries to find good homes for guns in his shop. He is honest, fair priced, and extremely knowledgeable. Going to his shop is like going to school on classic firearms, and his clientele are often equally knowledgeable with different areas of expertise. I consider Rick a great asset, and a good friend. I would say he treats me like family, but hee hasn't invited newer over for Thanksgiving yet.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I had another great experience at Falls City Firearms today, when I traded my Rossi 972 for a 1944 manufacture Mosin Nagant m44. As usual, I left a happy man, with a quality firearm in my arms and with more than I expected than when I came in.

Rick Geary, the owner, ruins a shop like no other, with guns you won't find anywhere else. He runs his shop less like a business and more like a calling, and actively tells his customers that he tries to find good homes for guns in his shop. He is honest, fair priced, and extremely knowledgeable. Going to his shop is like going to school on classic firearms, and his clientele are often equally knowledgeable with different areas of expertise. I consider Rick a great asset, and a good friend. I would say he treats me like family, but hee hasn't invited newer over for Thanksgiving yet.

I'll second this. Rick is a great guy to do business with, and it is obvious he enjoys it. I plan on making his shop a regular stop whenever I'm in the area. Heck, I might even make a special trip just to see what's in the rack.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I'll second this. Rick is a great guy to do business with, and it is obvious he enjoys it. I plan on making his shop a regular stop whenever I'm in the area. Heck, I might even make a special trip just to see what's in the rack.

This is what I originally planned on after seeing a freaking Blunderbuss next to the other 'rack" items; like that was a normal thing. BTW Rick, if you are reading this, just flip the tag on the next blunderbuss. I must have one.

Midge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    jeffersonville

third. Who doesn't like this shop? And Rick's wife is sweet as can be too

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    I was able to stop by the shop after reading Johntheplinkers thoughts on the place. I was very impressed the Rick and the shop. I am off tomorrow and was going to stop back in and take some orphans home but after checking his hours I guess I'm out of luck...I will get back down there again.

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Well i made it back into the shop and adopted a few orphans. Rick was great to work with, prices are very fair and he has a really neat selection. I really enjoy the fact that he carries a lot of older military weapons....great reminders of events in history. Rick mentioned that he tries to keep prices affordable.... in his words "a working mans gun shop" kudos Rick, this working man appreciates it.
    If you have not been there......you are missing out.
    P.s. johntheplinker if you read this...your svt40 is in go see Rick..

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Had a project for school where I had to interview an entrepreneur and Rick happily sat down and talked about himself for me for a awhile. Only needed a 2-3 page paper and ended up having about 3.5 after shortening everything down to fit it into even that. I know a lot of people wouldn't be so willing to help people out like that, especially in this industry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    I went to Falls City Firearms two days ago, great place, friendly atmosphere and a fantastic selection of old school firearms. the real stuff. No pimped out AR15's with five flashlights and a couple of lasers just in case the backup to the backup to the backup flashlight fails. Just quality firearms and an owner dedicated to quality service.

If you ever wondered where John Wayne would hang out if he came to southern Indiana, I am sure it would be someplace like Hooters, or one of the Cigar bars, but I am equally sure at some point he would kick himself for not going to Falls City Firearms.

Don’t be like John Wayne, go see it for yourself.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom