• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just wanted to say that these guys are top notch.

My Jetta had a weird miss in it for over a year that no one could figure out. Most shops were quoting north of $1000 and didn't even guarantee that it would fix anything. That was after paying the $100 diagnostic fee.

The Falcone guys found out that it was a bad injector harness, repinned it, and had it running good as new in a day.

Total cost to me was $350 out the door. :yesway:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I'm glad things aren't always as they seem. Just a few days ago, my wife and I were having a laugh at their commercial on CH13. The guy (I suppose he's the owner) in the commercial puts us to mind of a Mafia hit man!! :): We never had any dealings with Falcone, though, so hearing your story is good news. Maybe now when I see that ad, I'll think about good service.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Just wanted to say that these guys are top notch.

My Jetta had a weird miss in it for over a year that no one could figure out. Most shops were quoting north of $1000 and didn't even guarantee that it would fix anything. That was after paying the $100 diagnostic fee.

The Falcone guys found out that it was a bad injector harness, repinned it, and had it running good as new in a day.

Total cost to me was $350 out the door. :yesway:

Glad to hear you've had a positive experience at Falcone, that's where I bought my GTI. When I was a VW tech, I worked for a larger competitor on the North side of Indy. A couple of really good friends of mine now work for Falcone, and so far I've been very happy with them.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I'm glad it worked out. I wish I were closer. I am taking myu Jetta VR6 to the shop this morning - it is spewing fluid (pwr steering I think) out near the lowest pully on the right side of the engine. I am sure it will be $1.000's :xmad:

Top Bottom