• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So wear that on your belt in the open ?

Gonna wear it with my mega Veteran hat and retired Army shirt.

I wonder if can get a sticker for my pickup to go along with my Glock stickers.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    When I was still at the range, we had an older gentleman come in asking questions about a couple of different firearms, and he then explained he was in the process of getting his “permit” (this was before CC). I asked him a few questions and his answers didn’t add up. It was obvious someone had him on the hook and were going to charge him several hundred dollars to “help him apply” and “expedite” his application.

I felt really bad for him, because he didn’t particularly act like we were being honest with him about not needing to hire some random person to help apply OR expedite anything. We told him the exact process, and even pulled up the ltch page for him, but I don’t think he was convinced that this other person was not needed and was conning him.

Never saw him again, don’t know how that situation worked out, but it was pretty astonishing that the old guy was apparently so gullible.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    When I was still at the range, we had an older gentleman come in asking questions about a couple of different firearms, and he then explained he was in the process of getting his “permit” (this was before CC). I asked him a few questions and his answers didn’t add up. It was obvious someone had him on the hook and were going to charge him several hundred dollars to “help him apply” and “expedite” his application.

I felt really bad for him, because he didn’t particularly act like we were being honest with him about not needing to hire some random person to help apply OR expedite anything. We told him the exact process, and even pulled up the ltch page for him, but I don’t think he was convinced that this other person was not needed and was conning him.

Never saw him again, don’t know how that situation worked out, but it was pretty astonishing that the old guy was apparently so gullible.
    "A fool and his money are soon parted..."

"If you want it, anytime, I can get it, but you better hurry 'cause it may not last..."

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks, to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Well I went to the website in @Rick Mason ‘s posting, got a picture of an American flag. Nothing else. Maybe because I’m not on FB.

edit: With my old eyes I could see that badge giving me pause in a tight situation, possibly getting myself killed. :nono:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just playing 'wack a mole'
    Smack one down, 10,000 more pop up.

I explained on one, that Indiana doesn't have a CCW, it has a LTCH, and anybody training for money, SHOULD know the difference.
    The law being kind of important.

Then there was the matter of the "training necessary" to get it.
    Which... there isn't.
    Don't get me wrong, I highly recommend training.
    But not from a company that thinks it's required by law, and doesn't know the legal definitions.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    There's an entire industry to help people sign up for Social Security.
    There's an entire industry to help people sign up for Medicare.
    There's an entire industry to help people sign up for VA Benefits.

Why would this "government program" not require help?
    Byzantine forms and Olympic level hurdle jumping is just the expected status quo for interacting with .gov.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    So I won't be getting my concealed permit for Indiana, after sending my check? I paid extra because I signed up yesterday and it was the deadline. Now I'm not going to be allowed to carry my Highpoint with me?

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom