• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winnymag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    At last my ticket arrived today with the authority for me to purchase my new rifle. now i have to wait a little longer for the rifle to be delivered to my local R.F.D (registered firearms dealer). I then have 7 day's to inform my local constabulary that i have purchased the rifle along with it's serial number make and calliber and also the action. The R.F.D also has 7 day's to inform police i have purchased said weapon.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    At last my ticket arrived today with the authority for me to purchase my new rifle. now i have to wait a little longer for the rifle to be delivered to my local R.F.D (registered firearms dealer). I then have 7 day's to inform my local constabulary that i have purchased the rifle along with it's serial number make and calliber and also the action. The R.F.D also has 7 day's to inform police i have purchased said weapon.

I'm not sure I should say congratulations or I'm sorry. :dunno:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    What country are you in?

jim b

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    WOW! Are you from the future?

Just kidding. Sorry to hear about everything you have to go through, is is just ridiculous and then having to let the constible know you have a firearm is an invasion of privacy. Congrats on the new purchase anyway though.

Top Bottom