Evil doesn't need a gun banned or otherwise.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Did the knives have guns? They must have, the only way to kill 8 school children is with guns right?

Hey everybody: The knives shot the school children with semi-automatic machine gun assualt rifles with cop killer bullets!

WeAreNotAlone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    I thought this best here, because I want start the spin of this thread by stating the obvious, getting rid of guns will not eliminate violence.
    The Associated Press: 8 children stabbed to death at Chinese school

First let me say, my heart goes out to the parents of the children stabbed to death at the Chinese school outside an elementary school in eastern China.. When a child's life is cut short it is always a tragedy.

With the above said:

The facts are that:

A: Whenever a tragic event occurs, those that are wishing that YOU be stripped of ALL weapon types will use those events to try to pass bans on whatever weapon was used.

B: More people have been killed at the hands of government controlled weapons than those in civilian hands.

(Now I know what you're thinking... Atrocities that have happened in the past could never happen again. Those persons in the below link thought the same.)

THIS IS A MUST READ, read thru a couple of pages here. This site/book has facts and fiqures that will drive persons that think YOU should be disarmed, and only LE and the Military be allowed weapons CRAZY :

DEATH BY GOVERNMENT: GENOCIDE AND MASS MURDER

Last edited:
    Top Bottom