Everything's OK now .. Jose Guerena was a dirt bag ...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    SWAT killing of Marine in Tucson: Probe clears officers

Since Guerena was a dirt bag the Tucson Police are cleared in the probe .
    He was never convicted . But he was charged .
    So everything they did was A OK .
    The me .. me .. me Me Too shooting .

Well it was necessary to help win this war on drugs ... the War that has been going on since 1914 - Harrison Tax Act .
    Drug Law Timeline

What the Al-Qaeda couldn't do the Keystone Cops could .. kill him and slip back into the country side uncontested .

Sooner or later we will win this War . We have such a good track record .
    Korea - a push
    Viet Nam - loss
    War on Drugs 1914 to Present - " we will prevail "
    War on Poverty - 40 Mil on food stamps
    Panama - Manuel Antonio Noriega - Captured - now in some nondescript hole.
    Iraq - Afghanistan 10 years and counting ... " we will prevail "

And the politicians , government bureaucrats , local police , judges , prosecutors , and city code enforcers wonder why we don't respect them .

When you're a person in question , charged but not convicted ... it's good enough .

Me Me Me .. Me too...
    Duncan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHgh2QWOa0Y

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Aside from this sentence with a "dramatic pause" indicated by ellipses ("However, when Mr. Guerena raised the AR-15 . . . in their direction, they needed to take immediate action to stop the deadly threat against them," Berkman wrote."), This is is the newest best part; "Two officers said they heard him say, "I've got something for you guys."

I bet we'll see that on the helmet cam video...somebody upload that already, would ya?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I bet we'll see that on the helmet cam video...somebody upload that already, would ya?

No can do. It's in the deep, deep web somewhere. None of us have the skillz to find it.

What I find troubling in the way the article is written is the implication that so many of his encounters with LE are indicative of criminal activity.

The 2009 ICE investigation. They can't provide anything more than a comment about his "involvement" in an investigation? Hell, a witness would be "involved." Involvement is hardly a line to connect the dots.

Passenger in a surveilled vehicle. He was "implicated" in the family's "business" by just this piece. Because we all know that brothers in a family with historically strong family relations would never be in the same vehicle together, never spend time in each other's homes, never bee seen together.

Six vehicles averaging $17,500. Not exactly lap of luxury kind of stuff here. I mean, if I were gonna be profiting off of the lucrative drug trade, I certainly wouldn't be driving around in no POS. But more likely, it's a case of most of them being worth less than $10K each, and the final one or two having the majority of the value. Either way it means exactly nothing.

I still don't see anything concrete that connects him to the drug business--and I have very little doubt based on the limited evidence provided and taken at face value that his brother and possibly other family members were involved. At best they've proven he has a familial relationship with someone who does. God helps us if that becomes sufficient for probable cause.

None of this would have happened if they would have just given the occupant time to open the damn door. This no-knock **** has got to stop.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    None of this would have happened if they would have just given the occupant time to open the damn door. This no-knock **** has got to stop.

Imagine that. Knocking and waiting for someone to answer. Perhaps dressed in starched blue uniforms with signed shoes, saying "Sir," and "Ma'am."

That's just crazy.

Edit: Please substitute "shined" for "signed." Thank you, 88GT.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No can do. It's in the deep, deep web somewhere. None of us have the skillz to find it.
    Yeah' it's to bad the only person that had those skillz went off thier nut and got themself banned. :noway: Coulda saved us from all this needless banter.

Top Bottom