• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lagrange

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Lagrange, IN.
    First.. let me appologize for no letting anyone know why I have been gone so long.

Let me bore you with a little about myself....
    I'm 53, I have high blood pressure, three stints in my heart, I've had two heart attacks. I lost my right leg in a work accident in 1981, had my left knee replaced a couple of years ago due to wear and tear from the other leg being gone. My hips and spine are screwed up because of the abuse over the years from walking on a prosthetic and thinking I was good to go.
    The chriopractor told me he couldnt help me, the doctors wont help me because I dont currently have health insurance.

I just recently got appoaved for disability, and I am currently trying to get medicaid (which I am supposed to be eligible for since I have been approved for disability but still have to go through the approval process to get). Indiana love to make you fill out a lot of paper work.

I seem to go through ups and downs as far as my health goes. Recently I have been sick and not able to do much. That is the reason why you havent seen me here lately.
    I havent been able to get out into the garage and get any work done for a while.

I love making knives. It is a passion that goes beyond explaination.
    So now I have orders for knives and leatherwork that are backing up. I also have a commitment to do some cad work for a good friend of mine that has been waiting on me. (I was a design engineer for 25 years)

I dont mean to ignore you guys, or keep you hanging on the knife project, but I havent been able to muster the strength to get back to it. But I will, and hopefully soon.

Most days I dont even feel like turning on the computer. But I am beginning to feel better, so hopefully soon I will be back in front of the grinder.

I dont want simpathy, just wanted to let you know whats going on.

I would certainly covet any prayers.
    Be back soon guys.

Eric

Top Bottom