• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I've accumulated a large mass of gun parts for one reason or another. Lot of older stuff that's worth more parted out than together. Lately I have considered selling them off to one of the internets various gun parts dealers like Numrich.

Any experiences? Recommendation?

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've accumulated a large mass of gun parts for one reason or another. Lot of older stuff that's worth more parted out than together. Lately I have considered selling them off to one of the internets various gun parts dealers.

Any experiences? Recommendation?
    Why not list and try selling here :dunno:

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Why not list and try selling here :dunno:
    While yes that is a good idea, and I do sell / buy things there, I'm talking about pins, springs, bolts, screws, furniture, etc for very specific older stuff.

It didn't seem worthwhile to me to list them individually. Or that someone on ingo would even be interested.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    While yes that is a good idea, and I do sell / sell things there, I'm talking about pins, springs, bolts, screws, furniture, etc for very specific older stuff.

It didn't seem worthwhile to me to list them individually. Or that someone on ingo would even be interested.
    Offer as a lot. Plenty of INGOers are into older stuff. Maybe one of our industry partners, or someone that sells at local gunshows may be interested as a package. Just food for thought. Don't know if you don't try, and doesn't cost ya a thing to do so. Once again, just my :twocents:

Reactions: JAL

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    While yes that is a good idea, and I do sell / sell things there, I'm talking about pins, springs, bolts, screws, furniture, etc for very specific older stuff.

If you can divide it up in lots related to a specific firearm or model series or line of firearms, that could be one way of reducing the number of listings. Just an idea.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Offer as a lot. Plenty of INGOers are into older stuff. Maybe one of our industry partners, or someone that sells at local gunshows may be interested as a package. Just food for thought. Don't know if you don't try, and doesn't cost ya a thing to do so. Once again, just my :twocents:

Sell!!!

I’ve offered for free, whole guns to members that were into the genre that I wanted to rehome. Via PM of course. Nobody wanted them. Thought I was doing a good thing. Did get shed of a double bbl. to a fellow that thought it may or may not work for him.

I’m waiting for a gun buy back program to come around.

S&W Tip Up. Nickel Plated.
    Grips, should be worth something, good shape no cracks.
    Another member that’s into 32 cal got the bullets, free, delivered.

Missing a drivers side plate, functional, needs TLC.

1727422835712.jpeg

1727422987080.jpeg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom