• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have. I keep my Xd .40 loaded with me at all times at home. One in the pipe, and twelve in the mag. I have three spare mags, along with a seven inch serrated blade knife in the living room. Plus one spare mag in the bathroom. Both my shotty, and AK are in my safe ready to go. The guys at work, used to always call me paranoid. I call it being prepared. :ar15::rockwoot::yesway::patriot:

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My GF call me paranoid because I always have my glock on in the pipe, 2 knives, and a flashlight. I'm not paranoid I'm vigilant.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I live in the Peoples Republic of Broad Ripple. They all think I'm nutz! But the way crime has been going up around here I have noticed they seem to be warming up to me more......

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've never been called paranoid, but I know a lot of people who wish they were prepared after they were victimized. Besides, your home should be the place you are most prepared to defend.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I've learned over the years that;
    Paranoia is merely a heightened sense of reality.

At least when I was an active LEO it was. :D
    Mike

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    I would rather be deemed paranoid, and be prepared. The people that look at my preparedness as paranoia, are the ones with their heads stuck in the sand. The time is coming when they will be knocking on my door looking for protection, but I will be too paranoid to open the it.

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    i gues i am to,cause my baby is always ready to take care of me...the way the world s now a person must be prepared cause you can bet the bad ones are !!! my wife said that to me a few years ago now she has a baby to and its ready to rock. she's a dam good shot and i feel sorry for whoever or whatever she is gunnin for. i need more people around me that think as we do that way we would know who had your back..

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    I get called paranoid on a daily well nightly basis because I sleep with my gun

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I'm only paranoid when I leave the confines of my small town and venture out into the dark world and then I usually carry. Here in Bremen I very seldom carry and my guns are normally in the safe at home.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    There is nothing wrong with looking at the condition of the world around you and preparing for any possible outcome you see coming. I am still trying to get my stuff together.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    Long story short: I have a friend who is a licensed psychologist who carries. He was the first person I knew who did (20 some years ago). I asked him if that wasn't rather paranoid of him and he responded: I know there are crazy people out there. He then explained that 'crazy' wasn't a diagnosis and loaned me his copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Yikes! Google it. You may be in for a shock. And that doesn't even cover your average criminal. He is retired now and still carries.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom