• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Are there any gun stores in/near Evansville that carry reloading supplies in stock? I'm going to passing through Evansville tomorrow; if I were to pick one store to check out, which would you recommend? I'm hoping to maybe pick up 1 or 2 pounds of Lil'gun; I can find it on stock online, but with hazmat fees it just doesn't make sense to have it shipped.

Gypsy31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2014
    Newburgh
    Red Ghost on Big Cynthiana Rd had powder and bullets in stock when I was in there this morning. Don't recall seeing primers though.
    Bucks and Jakes and Impoc are other stores in Evansville that carry supplies. Full Metal Armory is in Fort Branch and Dave's Gun Shop in Holland are worth checking out when you are in the area.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Are there any gun stores in/near Evansville that carry reloading supplies in stock? I'm going to passing through Evansville tomorrow; if I were to pick one store to check out, which would you recommend? I'm hoping to maybe pick up 1 or 2 pounds of Lil'gun; I can find it on stock online, but with hazmat fees it just doesn't make sense to have it shipped.
    Republic has it in stock, and I'm heading there on Thursday. I could pick some up for you if you can't find it beforehand. I'm not far from Btown.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Republic has it in stock, and I'm heading there on Thursday. I could pick some up for you if you can't find it beforehand. I'm not far from Btown.
    Thanks so much for the offer! I did end up stopping by a shop called Red Ghost Gun Store just North of Evansville, and they had some in stock, so I have what I need for now. But thanks for offering!

Top Bottom