• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    What you see here is an Essex Tactical frame 1911 in 45 cal. I traded for this hoping to build a race gun out of it, then happend upon another deal and got one ready built. So, now I have this unit which has been nothing more than a hangar queen for the last few months.

picture.php

picture.php

Besides the Essex frame (which is bad ass on its own), she's got Wilson parts all over her. The Trigger, Beavertail, Hammer, Main spring housing, full length guide rod with shock buffer, and pins are all Wilson.

I am also including a second frame. Its a USGI 1911, pre A1, with the entire trigger group, beaver tail, safety, etc installed. The only thing needed to make this second frame a shooter would be a slide. I will include a barrel, barrel bushing, short guide rod, an extra spring, spring retainer cap. A quick and easy upgrade would be a 22LR conversion.

I will also include some 191 rounds of 230Gr FMJ 45 ammo.

Hit me up with offers for trades.

My wants:

Most any offer will be considered, it just all depends on the offer. I am not really looking for any scatter guns, or wheel guns. You would have to be offering something heavily in my favor, or be adding cash. My preference is for full frame 9mm's. The only subcompact I might be interested in would be a SIG 238's.

Examples of full size 9mm's I like are:

S&W M&P 9 Pro
    Glock 17L
    SIG ARMS P226

Thanks for checking the post,
    Jim

Last edited:

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    still SPF to a Ranger, but its been a few days and this needs to go back to the top just incase a nibble with another offer peaks my interest. No offense to the Ranger, just seeing whatelse is out there.

Also, this deal is now 12 rounds shorter than I stated. I installed a less used barrell, a new firing pin/spring, a new extractor, and a new main spring. I just couldnt sell this puppy without testing it. If it didnt work when the new owner went to use it, I would feel aweful. It worked perfectly BTW. At 10yrds, one group of 3 had torn edges of each hole touching each other (a little triangle if you will), another target had 3 pairs of 2 shots touching each other (not double taps) around the target which is roughly 6 inches in diameter. No FTF or FTE's.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom