• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    prison escapee convinces cop he's just out jogging. he even uses robert jones as a name in the beginning and say's he's jimmy jones later on. :dunno:

gotta hand it to him, he's a pretty smooth talker

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBrnBmUmVzI[/ame]

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Was the lawyer talking to an escaped killer that the lawyer was looking for while smoking in the bathroom?

Well I have received a grand jury summons for criminal homicide and he was talking to me after he got done smoking, so....

I'm glad Kirk that no one has ever lied to you in the course of your job and you believed them, even if for a little bit.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm glad Kirk that no one has ever lied to you in the course of your job and you believed them, even if for a little bit.

The point being that he was smoking on duty.

As you know from your Reid Technique classes that if someone is smoking that they are distracted and it is a sign of weakness.

Not just Reid Technique teaches this, but all kinds of experts in security:

Just 2 Seconds: Using Time and Space to Defeat Assassins | Security Management

Carlos Hathcock described that in his "hamburger and hot dog" analysis.

Or in historical fiction as Paul describes shooting up French colonial soldiers smoking at night: All Quiet on the Western Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Point being is that Officer Bobby Lee Gatorfoot of Cornerstone Parish was smoking on duty, he is an easy mark.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Had a guy that got of Plainfield in a similar way but it was laundry.

I've always wondered if the laundry service was in on it. I mean who doesn't notice another 150 pounds in a package?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I can't imagine the amount of ribbing this cop took afterwards from his compatriots, to say nothing of any official reprimand.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i dont think he did anything wrong to be reprimanded for it, wikipedia says that he did not match the photo , but he did miss the second name.

Top Bottom