• ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Here she is.....
    Weighing out at only 8.0 oz and taking up only 2 3/4 inches of rail space this new Eotech XPS sight simply ROCKS! Its battery rides on its side so those loose battery springs of the old Eotech sights are a thing of the past. And with 600 HRS of battery life on only one CR123 and an 8 hr built in shut off timer this thing was meant for the long haul. Thats 75 8hr guard shifts or 25 days of constant "ON" time. This Lil guy comes with its own build on mount and a quick release screw option. The mount works great and locks tight. This model unlike the other new models still have the buttons on the back but I don't really see this being an issue as the shortened size should leave plenty of finger room. This thing is built solid. The finish is great except for the battery cap. Yeah I already scratched it. The battery cap is a different finish and well disappointed me just a Lil bit. But the overall design and overall ruggedness is "A+" Now I just need to get her to the range for a workout. Thanks for reading my review I hope you enjoyed it.

norie122.jpg

norie123.jpg

norie141.jpg

norie131.jpg

norie146.jpg

norie153.jpg

norie157.jpg

norie133.jpg

norie155.jpg

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    i have been looking at that eotech myself. i have 2 of the regular ones and they are my favorite electronic sights. i will eventually pick up one of these also.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    The picture of the Eotech on top of your rifle, then there is something like a little scope in front of it lower than the Eotech window. Just wonder what that is for over there?

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    The picture of the Eotech on top of your rifle, then there is something like a little scope in front of it lower than the Eotech window. Just wonder what that is for over there?

It's a weapon light.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    If EOTech could just figure out how to get YEARS and not DAYS out of a battery, how to be able to leave the sight turned on 24/7...........they would be killer.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If EOTech could just figure out how to get YEARS and not DAYS out of a battery, how to be able to leave the sight turned on 24/7...........they would be killer.

Agree 100%. If they could offer hour-for-hour battery life of the Aimpoint, I would've been hard-pressed to not pick up an EOTech XPS.

Top Bottom