• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Screw Dick's!!!! I will never shop there again. Even though this is a good deal and I am in the market for one....Screw Dick's!!!!

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I don't understand the price of the Eotech 3X. I'm not knocking the prices of Eotech or Aimpoint red dots(I own an Aimpoint). But I just can't conceive paying the $500-600 which is equivelant to a nice Luepold, Nikon, etc. Its not like I don't appreciate nice glass;

DSCN3499w.jpg

But $600, or even $440 for a 3X magnifier???

:dunno:

skimmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Dicks is cool, bought my safe from them on tax free weekend. Plus I put it on their credit card and got 10% off the whole purchase. Paid it in full that month, canceled the credit card and 90 days later you can do the credit card deal again cause they dump your credit card history past that.

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Dicks is cool, bought my safe from them on tax free weekend. Plus I put it on their credit card and got 10% off the whole purchase. Paid it in full that month, canceled the credit card and 90 days later you can do the credit card deal again cause they dump your credit card history past that.

Dick's is on the no-go list because they have pulled AR's from shelves and will no longer be selling them, not because of prices or anything.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    They also cancelled outstanding AR orders this week.

:rolleyes:

Welcome to last month. Troy Industries made the mistake of choosing dicks to distribute their sweet rifle. dicks made the mistake of stopping sales of the all ARs, including the Troy ARs that they over sold during thier BF sale. Then, including the backorders of the Troy rifle, but they did give those canceled a $100 gift card.

Not defending dicks, just correcting some misinformation. I got my Troy rifle, and am very happy with it. But I'm done with dsg. ;)

I hope that Troy can find someone else to market their rifle, because it is nice. :D

Top Bottom